Re: The elusive Lellenda El Espiritu - Nights at the Round Table on CD

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
      I don't know... I have n't heard it yet ;-)

      But surely it cannot be as bad as Din Da Da ;-)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval" <propellerheadcase@h...>
      wrote:
      > Ahhh, but after all that... is it any good?
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
        Auctually...

        I personaly think it is one of the worst Hybrid remixes, even worse
        than Din Da Da.

        Basically its just a constant pounding baseline, some distorted
        acoustic guitars and a very simplistic paino peice that lasts for
        about 5 seconds.

        Its still worth getting because its a Hybrid remix, but don't think
        its the holy grail of remixes.