Re: In Your Face

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2005
      Definatly a white label. Just simply said "Hybrid - In My Face" didn't
      even mention the All I Want on the back (was a nice little treat).

      The 12'' quality is pretty damn good, but the vocals are through a
      distorter and I sopose they should have given it a bit more of a boost
      as the music overpowers it in some points. But, I listened to it a
      couple times when typing up the lyrics, and there are a few things I
      took pot shots at because I couldn't exactly make it out. But I would
      say its at least 75% accurate.

      It is still a male voice though.