Re: The elusive Lellenda El Espiritu - Nights at the Round Table on CD

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
      Well I must say that is bizarre. I have been looking for Lellenda for
      almost a year on the Distinctive Site and no joy.... but in the last
      six months I have received 'Fall Out of Love' twice. First copy was
      faulty. In fact Drew, 'Fall Out of Love' is available on the
      Distinctive Site right now. Perhaps that means that they will
      eventually get more copies of Lellenda.

      On the 'Fall Out of Love' note... does anyone agree with me when I say
      that the 'Full Journey Mix' is one of the most upfront progressive
      tunes I have heard from as early as 1996. It sounds trancey when
      trance had n't really kicked off at that point. The Full Journey mix
      of Mystic Motion is also really upfront for its time (still love that
      mix)

      > > DrewRessler
      > > :)> Correct. I actually bought the very last copy...when the
      revamped Distinctive site went up, I ordered the "Fall Out Of Love" and
      > "Lellenda El Espiritu" CDs. First one they didn't have, second one
      they said I got the very last copy.

      > So for me, I don't even know if the "Fall Out Of Love" CD single
      exists :)
    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2005
        I don't know... I have n't heard it yet ;-)

        But surely it cannot be as bad as Din Da Da ;-)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval" <propellerheadcase@h...>
        wrote:
        > Ahhh, but after all that... is it any good?
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
          Auctually...

          I personaly think it is one of the worst Hybrid remixes, even worse
          than Din Da Da.

          Basically its just a constant pounding baseline, some distorted
          acoustic guitars and a very simplistic paino peice that lasts for
          about 5 seconds.

          Its still worth getting because its a Hybrid remix, but don't think
          its the holy grail of remixes.