In Your Face

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
      Well I'm one lucky lucky person today as I have stumbled across a
      12'' labeled Hybrid - In Your Face.

      Took it back home and gave it a listen....

      It was the vocal version of All I Want, with All I Want instrumental
      on side B. So it is out there!!

      The second I heard it my jaw dropped....and both are full 9:15
      minute long.

      Lyrics are simplistic, but very catchy, somewhat distorted.

      "I always thought I'd been here, but now it seems so hard to tell.
      You know you should have called me yesterday."

      "I've seen your smile a part before, but now I'm not so sure. I
      could have sworn a second beauty queen that never walked away"

      Then at the big paino part:

      "And just another little thinking wall. You come around nice and
      slow and you really believe that you'll never get to see that face
      again. *repeat* and I really believe that things will never be the
      same again."

      "You're in my space, You're in my face."

      Absolutly amazing tune, hopefuly we will see this on Album 3 :)
    • Andy Grundman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
        chrismix50 wrote:
        > Absolutly amazing tune, hopefuly we will see this on Album 3 :)

        Lucky! Well it's a Kirsty Hawkshaw tune now, so hopefully it'll be out
        on her next album. She just had a new baby though, so who knows how
        long that might be :)

        -Andy
      • Drew
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
          That's very strange. Is this an "official" 12" (I doubt it) or a
          white label? What are the details on the 12"?

          The track is actually called "In My Face". It was a demo for Morning
          SciFi which didn't end up going on the album, so there is probably no
          chance it will be on #3.

          Plus, those are not the lyrics :) Unless you are very bad at
          transcribing the song (no offense), maybe the 12" quality isn't that
          good?

          Drew

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2005
            Definatly a white label. Just simply said "Hybrid - In My Face" didn't
            even mention the All I Want on the back (was a nice little treat).

            The 12'' quality is pretty damn good, but the vocals are through a
            distorter and I sopose they should have given it a bit more of a boost
            as the music overpowers it in some points. But, I listened to it a
            couple times when typing up the lyrics, and there are a few things I
            took pot shots at because I couldn't exactly make it out. But I would
            say its at least 75% accurate.

            It is still a male voice though.