RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Remix Vote - Results!

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      I voted for Boy is Crying too, I love it :)

      I must dig it out. Thing is, I think it's a white label with no writing. Erk!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        Can't we, um, all agree that the REM remix should have won, though?

        ;-)

        I love you, Alan, in the least sexual manner possible.

        G3K
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
          Ahh, I have it on the RaAPb... 2CD Promno ;-)

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>