Re: [Hybrid] Our own R-fresh wow-ed the crowd friday

  • Francine Chokanis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
      I heard he was amazing

      From: "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@...>
      Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:58:09 -0000

      >Unknown to me (but Rachel knew and surprised me) R-Fresh was spinning
      >at my Obby's weekly at Crobar on friday. HE THREW IT DOWN - no
      >surprise. Was nice hang and get some ood pictures which I will post later!
      >
      >Nice Job Mr Fresh
      >Respect
      >Chaz
    • R-Freshhhhhhh hh h .. .. . ..
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
        Thanks for the shout out Chaz : )

        It was nice meeting you as well, thanks for comming out.
        Please e-mail me some photo's when you get a minute,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
          he was....I would love to see him there on a regular basis. Props to
          my friends Obby & Joey for bringing him.

          I need to get those pix up. I am having connection problems at home.

          Chaz

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Francine Chokanis" <fchokanis@p...>