Re: Killahurtz remix available!

  • s_lobo_2
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 14 1:33 AM
      Can't see it. Anyone got a link?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew" <rukes@o...> wrote:
      > www.edmdigital.com has the Killahurtz - Kiss For The Dying ( Hybrids
      > Echoplex 0405 Remix ) for purchase, in MP3 and FLAC! Woohoo!
      >
      > Drew
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 14 4:44 AM
        It's still not up yet. I'm sure it'll be available over the next day or so.

        James

        > Echoplex 0405 Remix ) for purchase, in MP3 and FLAC! Woohoo!
        >
        > Drew
      • Kiri Hatton
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 14 10:12 AM
          Hot hot hot remix! :)

          >From: "Drew" <rukes@...>
          >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Hybrid] Killahurtz remix available!
          >Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:12:38 -0000
          >
          >www.edmdigital.com has the Killahurtz - Kiss For The Dying ( Hybrids
          >Echoplex 0405 Remix ) for purchase, in MP3 and FLAC! Woohoo!
          >
          >Drew

          FRUITY
        • Jonathan Gerler
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 14 3:52 PM
            Just got my copy of the promo vinyl from City16.com - good stuff! Only took
            about a week for it to get here (Raleigh NC)
            :)

            *lurk re-engaged*

            Jon G.
            http://www.djfm.com

            On 6/13/05 3:12 PM, "Drew" <rukes@...> wrote:

            > www.edmdigital.com has the Killahurtz - Kiss For The Dying ( Hybrids
            > Echoplex 0405 Remix ) for purchase, in MP3 and FLAC! Woohoo!
            >
            > Drew
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 15 6:49 AM
              I was looking around for a store that I could get the MP3 from but to
              no luck right now.

              I did find one site that has a 2:34 stream of it, for people that
              haven't heard it. Quality isn't great but it gives you an idea..

              http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&prod_detail=yes&stock_number=132060

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Gerler <djfm@d...> wrote:
              > Just got my copy of the promo vinyl from City16.com - good stuff!
              Only took
              > about a week for it to get here (Raleigh NC)
              > :)
              >
              > *lurk re-engaged*
              >
              > Jon G.
              > http://www.djfm.com
              >

              > On 6/13/05 3:12 PM, "Drew" <rukes@o...> wrote:
              >
              > > www.edmdigital.com has the Killahurtz - Kiss For The Dying ( Hybrids
              > > Echoplex 0405 Remix ) for purchase, in MP3 and FLAC! Woohoo!
              > >
              > > Drew
            • Chilvers, Simon
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 16 1:58 AM
                I better and longer sample is available at www.therapymusic.co.uk
                <http://www.therapymusic.co.uk> ??

                Si

                >I was looking around for a store that I could get the MP3 from but >to no luck right now.
                >
                >I did find one site that has a 2:34 stream of it, for people that
                >haven't heard it. Quality isn't great but it gives you an idea..
                >
                >http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support
                ><http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?>dept=Support&prod_detail=yes
                >&stock_number=132060> &prod_detail=yes&stock_number=132060
              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
                  For those who can't find it on Beatport

                  Browse labels -> Distinct'ive Records -> any Hybrid single

                  Then click on Hybrid - the Killahurtz track should be the first listed
                  on the new page. Unfortunately, neither Killahurtz nor Hybrid are
                  listed under the artist section, so you got to use this backdoor...

                  ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                  Just because people don't understand you
                  doesn't make you an artist. (Unknown)
                • Drew Ressler
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 6, 2005
                    Or you can just search by Hybrid, which is even easier.

                    Drew Ressler
                    http://photo.rukes.com/

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 7, 2005
                      > Or you can just search by Hybrid, which is even easier.

                      No you can't ! Na na na na na! I can't hear you!

                      ;-)

                      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                      A best man's speech should be like a mini-skirt; short enough to be
                      interesting, but long enough to cover the bare essentials. (Unknown)
                    • hoojchoon420
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 7, 2005
                        You can do a search for Killahurtz though, type killahurtz, then
                        select the remixer tab. Then the one and only killahurtz will be
                        clickable in main window. It's there.