Re: [Hybrid] Re: Ally?

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hey Carolyn. Thank you for your email. Thank you everyone who has emailed :)

      Blaine's doing ok, he's a very strong person and he learnt a lot when my mum died when I was 21, four years ago. Both were kinda expected, so at least that's something.

      Hope everyone's cool...I'll be back (hopefully with remix votes!) soon :)

      Ally xx