Hybrid or WOW ringtones?

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      anyone know if there are any available for Samsung phones....I think
      the format is MMF (Mobile Music Polyphonic)

      email me if you have figured this out yet...
      chaz
    • Magnus Lorentz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2005
        Please don't butcher hybrid with polyphonic ringtones - get an mp3capable
        phone instead!

        And make it a sony-ericsson ;) and spread the gospel of hyrbid as it
        supposed to sound like...

        /bstrd

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2005
          i have a phone that does different (not MP3 but similar) ringtones....

          it is a full sound ringtone...dont worry, I wont ANNOY you....just
          trying to work with what I have..unles you are paying for a new phone....

          Chaz

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Magnus Lorentz" <mlorentz@r...> wrote:
          > Please don't butcher hybrid with polyphonic ringtones - get an
          mp3capable
          > phone instead!
          >
          > And make it a sony-ericsson ;) and spread the gospel of hyrbid as it
          > supposed to sound like...
          >
          > /bstrd

        • G3K
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2005
            I can come about MP3 ringtones that are compatible with a few LG phones, at
            least the higher-numbered VX series.

            G3K
            i have a phone that does different (not MP3 but similar) ringtones....

            it is a full sound ringtone...dont worry, I wont ANNOY you....just
            trying to work with what I have..unles you are paying for a new phone....

            Chaz

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Magnus Lorentz" <mlorentz@r...> wrote:
            > Please don't butcher hybrid with polyphonic ringtones - get an
            mp3capable
            > phone instead!
            >
            > And make it a sony-ericsson ;) and spread the gospel of hyrbid as it
            > supposed to sound like...
            >
            > /bstrd

            Yahoo! Groups Links