Top Gear

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Anyone noticed that Top Gear (car TV prog in the UK) are running a poll for
      the best driving song? I watched with dismay on Sunday to hear Jeremy
      Clarkson say that Cliff Richard was topping the list.

      Therefore, I thought it'd be a good idea to get some Hybrid or other breaks
      related trax into the top 10. You can find the form at
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/driving_song/

      Cheers,

      James