Re: Futcha - Free DJ mix download

  • Loz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 28, 2005
      Many appologies for the delay in getting this on here.

      TRACKLISTING

      1. DAMIEN DP - ELATION (SHILOH MIX) - CDR
      2. SHILOH - MANA (ELITE FORCE MIX) - CDR
      3. ATOMIC HOOLIGAN - HEAD - BOTCHIT & SCARPER
      4. TRISCO - SOUTHPAW (FLUKE MIX) - CDR
      5. FREELAND - SUPERNATURAL THING (TOM MIDDLETON MIX) - MARINE PARADE
      6. THE EMISSARY - ANATHEMA - CDR

      We're also about to do a two hour mix for US radio which will be
      downloadable from their site. I'll post the URL when it's available.
      (Plus I'll try and get some Hybrid on there too this time:)

      Many thanks,

      Loz