RE: [HybridUK] Hybrid on Radio1

  • Andrew J Cowell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2000
      so this is the MOS Sessions one with So Pure as the first track or another mix? I have the Australian Mixup show which had Hybrid on, 3 CDR's worth of beats and madness.

      Andi
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2000

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2000
          There are currently 3 Hybrid mix sessions out there.  There is the MOS Mix session, the Australian Mixup session, & the Radio 1 Promo.

          We were discussing the Radio 1 Promo mix.

          Vince H.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2000
            Thanks for the nfo Vince, I better go take a look for that Radio 1 promo then .....