2nd rare white label remix of itza trupet thing

  • grince997
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      hello fans of hybrid.
      I have been a fan of Hybrid for about 8 years and have almost every
      hybrid track. i have been looking for a second remix by hybrid
      of "Itza trumpet thing" Montano vs the trumpet man for all this time.
      It was released on a white label about 1995 - 96. I here there were
      only 300 ever made.This track was way ahead of its time and by far the
      best remix by hybrid i have ever heard. A shame it was never released
      to the mass. Ive only heard this track once and loved hyrid ever
      since. I must here it again, if anyone can help or has any info PLEASE
      contact me, at grince997@...
      Desperate Hybrid fan.