Signed Hybrid gear in auction

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 1:49 PM
      Haven't read any posts in a while so sorry for not being trully devoted
      to the cause.

      Thought you all might be interested in this but I assume you already
      know,

      http://www.involvedevents.com/auction/

      Happy bidding

      Dan
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 6:19 AM
        NICE CATCH. I wouldnt have thought to go back to that site...

        chaz