[Hybrid] Re: CD on Ebay

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2005
      Either way 'DJ' clearly stands for Dumb Junkie (or Damn Junkie! Take
      your pick).

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:

      Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k*
    • renegadesoundwaves
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2005
        No Fibonnacci Sequence is not a hybrid production, but BT ripped
        about 5 loops off of other Hybrid Productions in creating the song
        and that is why BT on some white labels credits Hybrid. Before
        releasing the song he gave a copy to Hybrid and they didn't have a
        problem with it. No wonder why I liked that song so much. Subliminal
        Hybrid.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@c...> wrote:
        > I reported him to Ebay too. I don't really understand how someone
        can
        > make their living stealing other peoples work and tricking people.
        Its
        > surprisingly there is so little negitive feedback against him. At
        the
        > level hes doing it at he might even be a target for prosecution,
        but
        > still somewhat doubtful.
        >
        > PS If the lister is lurking these boards just a heads up for you,
        the
        > Sasha Vs Hybrid, BT Vs Tori Amos, Sasha Vs Phantom Beats,
        Bedrock -