[Hybrid] Re: CD on Ebay

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 7:10 AM
      Either way 'DJ' clearly stands for Dumb Junkie (or Damn Junkie! Take
      your pick).

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
      wrote:

      Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k*
    • Philip Hallam
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9 8:06 AM
        Speaking of getting names wrong:
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Y1YG/qid=15651087/sr==8-14/ref==sr_8_xs_ap_i14_xgl/026-6589038-1057240
        "Finished Symphony - The Hybirds"

        and the review says:
        "I'd say that the best tracks on this album are Smartbomb, Unfinished
        Symphony..."

        *sigh* Why can't people just get things right?

        --
        phallam ~ the happy guy
      • renegadesoundwaves
        Message 3 of 9 , May 12 1:28 AM
          No Fibonnacci Sequence is not a hybrid production, but BT ripped
          about 5 loops off of other Hybrid Productions in creating the song
          and that is why BT on some white labels credits Hybrid. Before
          releasing the song he gave a copy to Hybrid and they didn't have a
          problem with it. No wonder why I liked that song so much. Subliminal
          Hybrid.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@c...> wrote:
          > I reported him to Ebay too. I don't really understand how someone
          can
          > make their living stealing other peoples work and tricking people.
          Its
          > surprisingly there is so little negitive feedback against him. At
          the
          > level hes doing it at he might even be a target for prosecution,
          but
          > still somewhat doubtful.
          >
          > PS If the lister is lurking these boards just a heads up for you,
          the
          > Sasha Vs Hybrid, BT Vs Tori Amos, Sasha Vs Phantom Beats,
          Bedrock -