RE: [Hybrid] Re: CD on Ebay

  • Harkin, Andy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 1:57 AM
      Hmm..

      Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k* and now has his feedback private and currently no items for sale. Pffft!

      http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=*djdave_k*

      I wonder if BPI got in touch...

      I wonder if he's on this list....

      > Anyone recognise this??
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=68057&item=4723928868&rd=1
      >
      > [[[ Smaller URL: http://tinyurl.com/8crdk ]]]
      >
      > W4NKER!!!
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9 7:10 AM
        Either way 'DJ' clearly stands for Dumb Junkie (or Damn Junkie! Take
        your pick).

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
        wrote:

        Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k*
      • Philip Hallam
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9 8:06 AM
          Speaking of getting names wrong:
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Y1YG/qid=15651087/sr==8-14/ref==sr_8_xs_ap_i14_xgl/026-6589038-1057240
          "Finished Symphony - The Hybirds"

          and the review says:
          "I'd say that the best tracks on this album are Smartbomb, Unfinished
          Symphony..."

          *sigh* Why can't people just get things right?

          --
          phallam ~ the happy guy
        • renegadesoundwaves
          Message 4 of 9 , May 12 1:28 AM
            No Fibonnacci Sequence is not a hybrid production, but BT ripped
            about 5 loops off of other Hybrid Productions in creating the song
            and that is why BT on some white labels credits Hybrid. Before
            releasing the song he gave a copy to Hybrid and they didn't have a
            problem with it. No wonder why I liked that song so much. Subliminal
            Hybrid.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@c...> wrote:
            > I reported him to Ebay too. I don't really understand how someone
            can
            > make their living stealing other peoples work and tricking people.
            Its
            > surprisingly there is so little negitive feedback against him. At
            the
            > level hes doing it at he might even be a target for prosecution,
            but
            > still somewhat doubtful.
            >
            > PS If the lister is lurking these boards just a heads up for you,
            the
            > Sasha Vs Hybrid, BT Vs Tori Amos, Sasha Vs Phantom Beats,
            Bedrock -