[Hybrid] Re: CD on Ebay

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2005
      I reported him to Ebay too. I don't really understand how someone can
      make their living stealing other peoples work and tricking people. Its
      surprisingly there is so little negitive feedback against him. At the
      level hes doing it at he might even be a target for prosecution, but
      still somewhat doubtful.

      PS If the lister is lurking these boards just a heads up for you, the
      Sasha Vs Hybrid, BT Vs Tori Amos, Sasha Vs Phantom Beats, Bedrock -
      Heaven Scent, and BT - Fibonnacci Sequence are not Hybrid productions.

      Must be hard to type "Hybrid" into the search bar in Kazaa....

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@f...>
      wrote:
      > I've reported it to eBay. Hopefully they'll do something about it.
      > I've also sent it to Distinct'ive.
      >
      > Ally
    • Harkin, Andy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2005
        Hmm..

        Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k* and now has his feedback private and currently no items for sale. Pffft!

        http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=*djdave_k*

        I wonder if BPI got in touch...

        I wonder if he's on this list....

        > Anyone recognise this??
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=68057&item=4723928868&rd=1
        >
        > [[[ Smaller URL: http://tinyurl.com/8crdk ]]]
        >
        > W4NKER!!!
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2005
          Either way 'DJ' clearly stands for Dumb Junkie (or Damn Junkie! Take
          your pick).

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
          wrote:

          Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k*
        • Philip Hallam
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2005
            Speaking of getting names wrong:
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Y1YG/qid=15651087/sr==8-14/ref==sr_8_xs_ap_i14_xgl/026-6589038-1057240
            "Finished Symphony - The Hybirds"

            and the review says:
            "I'd say that the best tracks on this album are Smartbomb, Unfinished
            Symphony..."

            *sigh* Why can't people just get things right?

            --
            phallam ~ the happy guy
          • renegadesoundwaves
            Message 5 of 9 , May 12, 2005
              No Fibonnacci Sequence is not a hybrid production, but BT ripped
              about 5 loops off of other Hybrid Productions in creating the song
              and that is why BT on some white labels credits Hybrid. Before
              releasing the song he gave a copy to Hybrid and they didn't have a
              problem with it. No wonder why I liked that song so much. Subliminal
              Hybrid.