Re: [Hybrid] Futcha - Free DJ mix download

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, one no <noonedj@y...> wrote:
      > --- Loz <lorin@f...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
      > > station 2fm and it's
      > > now available online to download for anyone that
      > > wants it at.......
      > >
      > > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
      > >
      > > Hope you like it,
      > >
      > > Loz
      > ==========================
      >
      > Hi
      > Any playlist available?

      Its "A" mix...not a dj mix. and a very nice one
      chaz
    • Magnus Lorentz
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2005
        I want that playlist!! - awesome to the max ;)

        /That guy

        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2005
          Many appologies for the delay in getting this on here.

          TRACKLISTING

          1. DAMIEN DP - ELATION (SHILOH MIX) - CDR
          2. SHILOH - MANA (ELITE FORCE MIX) - CDR
          3. ATOMIC HOOLIGAN - HEAD - BOTCHIT & SCARPER
          4. TRISCO - SOUTHPAW (FLUKE MIX) - CDR
          5. FREELAND - SUPERNATURAL THING (TOM MIDDLETON MIX) - MARINE PARADE
          6. THE EMISSARY - ANATHEMA - CDR

          We're also about to do a two hour mix for US radio which will be
          downloadable from their site. I'll post the URL when it's available.
          (Plus I'll try and get some Hybrid on there too this time:)

          Many thanks,

          Loz