Re: [Hybrid] Re: CD on Ebay

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5, 2005
      some b'stard scammed me out of 1,200 for a powerbook on ebay.. ebay are
      STILL in the process of sorting it (hmm 4 months).. not being funny but
      they probs wont do anything about it seeing that its a pretty small
      issue. :(

      anyway whatever i'm going to see jz on a boat next week.. yippee.

      On 4 May 2005, at 15:45, ally @ hybrid-group.com wrote:

      I've reported it to eBay. Hopefully they'll do something about it.
      I've also sent it to Distinct'ive.

      Ally

      > Anyone recognise this??
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=68057&item=4723928868&rd=1

      > [[[ Smaller URL: http://tinyurl.com/8crdk ]]]
      >
      > W4NKER!!!
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2005
        I reported him to Ebay too. I don't really understand how someone can
        make their living stealing other peoples work and tricking people. Its
        surprisingly there is so little negitive feedback against him. At the
        level hes doing it at he might even be a target for prosecution, but
        still somewhat doubtful.

        PS If the lister is lurking these boards just a heads up for you, the
        Sasha Vs Hybrid, BT Vs Tori Amos, Sasha Vs Phantom Beats, Bedrock -
        Heaven Scent, and BT - Fibonnacci Sequence are not Hybrid productions.

        Must be hard to type "Hybrid" into the search bar in Kazaa....

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@f...>
        wrote:
        > I've reported it to eBay. Hopefully they'll do something about it.
        > I've also sent it to Distinct'ive.
        >
        > Ally
      • Harkin, Andy
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2005
          Hmm..

          Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k* and now has his feedback private and currently no items for sale. Pffft!

          http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=*djdave_k*

          I wonder if BPI got in touch...

          I wonder if he's on this list....

          > Anyone recognise this??
          >
          > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=68057&item=4723928868&rd=1
          >
          > [[[ Smaller URL: http://tinyurl.com/8crdk ]]]
          >
          > W4NKER!!!
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2005
            Either way 'DJ' clearly stands for Dumb Junkie (or Damn Junkie! Take
            your pick).

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Harkin, Andy" <andy.harkin@c...>
            wrote:

            Seems he's changed his username from dj_davek to *djdave_k*
          • Philip Hallam
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2005
              Speaking of getting names wrong:
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Y1YG/qid=15651087/sr==8-14/ref==sr_8_xs_ap_i14_xgl/026-6589038-1057240
              "Finished Symphony - The Hybirds"

              and the review says:
              "I'd say that the best tracks on this album are Smartbomb, Unfinished
              Symphony..."

              *sigh* Why can't people just get things right?

              --
              phallam ~ the happy guy
            • renegadesoundwaves
              Message 6 of 9 , May 12, 2005
                No Fibonnacci Sequence is not a hybrid production, but BT ripped
                about 5 loops off of other Hybrid Productions in creating the song
                and that is why BT on some white labels credits Hybrid. Before
                releasing the song he gave a copy to Hybrid and they didn't have a
                problem with it. No wonder why I liked that song so much. Subliminal
                Hybrid.