Re: [Hybrid] Futcha - Free DJ mix download

  • one no
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2005
      --- Loz <lorin@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
      > station 2fm and it's
      > now available online to download for anyone that
      > wants it at.......
      >
      > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
      >
      > Hope you like it,
      >
      > Loz
      ==========================

      Hi
      Any playlist available?
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2005
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, one no <noonedj@y...> wrote:
        > --- Loz <lorin@f...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
        > > station 2fm and it's
        > > now available online to download for anyone that
        > > wants it at.......
        > >
        > > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
        > >
        > > Hope you like it,
        > >
        > > Loz
        > ==========================
        >
        > Hi
        > Any playlist available?

        Its "A" mix...not a dj mix. and a very nice one
        chaz
      • Magnus Lorentz
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2005
          I want that playlist!! - awesome to the max ;)

          /That guy

          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2005
            Many appologies for the delay in getting this on here.

            TRACKLISTING

            1. DAMIEN DP - ELATION (SHILOH MIX) - CDR
            2. SHILOH - MANA (ELITE FORCE MIX) - CDR
            3. ATOMIC HOOLIGAN - HEAD - BOTCHIT & SCARPER
            4. TRISCO - SOUTHPAW (FLUKE MIX) - CDR
            5. FREELAND - SUPERNATURAL THING (TOM MIDDLETON MIX) - MARINE PARADE
            6. THE EMISSARY - ANATHEMA - CDR

            We're also about to do a two hour mix for US radio which will be
            downloadable from their site. I'll post the URL when it's available.
            (Plus I'll try and get some Hybrid on there too this time:)

            Many thanks,

            Loz