Re: Futcha - Free DJ mix download

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2005
      Crackin' mix Loz...loving it. Some nice phat sounds in there.

      Good work fella!

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Loz" <lorin@f...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio station 2fm and it's
      > now available online to download for anyone that wants it at.......
      >
      > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
      >
      > Hope you like it,
      >
      > Loz
      >

      > Lorin D'Costa
      > www.futcha.net
    • one no
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2005
        --- Loz <lorin@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
        > station 2fm and it's
        > now available online to download for anyone that
        > wants it at.......
        >
        > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
        >
        > Hope you like it,
        >
        > Loz
        ==========================

        Hi
        Any playlist available?
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2005
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, one no <noonedj@y...> wrote:
          > --- Loz <lorin@f...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
          > > station 2fm and it's
          > > now available online to download for anyone that
          > > wants it at.......
          > >
          > > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
          > >
          > > Hope you like it,
          > >
          > > Loz
          > ==========================
          >
          > Hi
          > Any playlist available?

          Its "A" mix...not a dj mix. and a very nice one
          chaz
        • Magnus Lorentz
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2005
            I want that playlist!! - awesome to the max ;)

            /That guy

            Message 5 of 6 , May 28, 2005
              Many appologies for the delay in getting this on here.

              TRACKLISTING

              1. DAMIEN DP - ELATION (SHILOH MIX) - CDR
              2. SHILOH - MANA (ELITE FORCE MIX) - CDR
              3. ATOMIC HOOLIGAN - HEAD - BOTCHIT & SCARPER
              4. TRISCO - SOUTHPAW (FLUKE MIX) - CDR
              5. FREELAND - SUPERNATURAL THING (TOM MIDDLETON MIX) - MARINE PARADE
              6. THE EMISSARY - ANATHEMA - CDR

              We're also about to do a two hour mix for US radio which will be
              downloadable from their site. I'll post the URL when it's available.
              (Plus I'll try and get some Hybrid on there too this time:)

              Many thanks,

              Loz