Re: [Hybrid] glasto (was Re: Hybrid List)

  • Pev
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
      fedgemonkey wrote:
      > yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
      > would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
      > good either way.
      Yeah, I was rather chuffed to see BT playing on the stage I'm
      working on to say the least :-) If anyone fancies grabbing a beer
      while at glasto I'll be hanging about dance area #2 and the Glade
      as usual, so drop me a line and meet up!

      ~Pev
    • Clint Boon
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 10, 2005
        i've heard this thing exists and i would like to know
        some information...like when it's gonna be released a
        white (if it is) and how can we hear it?

        also the above are the same for the Sleepwalking track

        thanks in advance!