Futcha - Free DJ mix download

  • Loz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi all,

      We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio station 2fm and it's
      now available online to download for anyone that wants it at.......

      http://www.futcha.net/mix.html

      Hope you like it,

      Loz

      Lorin D'Costa
      www.futcha.net
    • nickbower2000
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2005
        Crackin' mix Loz...loving it. Some nice phat sounds in there.

        Good work fella!

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Loz" <lorin@f...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio station 2fm and it's
        > now available online to download for anyone that wants it at.......
        >
        > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
        >
        > Hope you like it,
        >
        > Loz
        >

        > Lorin D'Costa
        > www.futcha.net
      • one no
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2005
          --- Loz <lorin@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
          > station 2fm and it's
          > now available online to download for anyone that
          > wants it at.......
          >
          > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
          >
          > Hope you like it,
          >
          > Loz
          ==========================

          Hi
          Any playlist available?
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2005
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, one no <noonedj@y...> wrote:
            > --- Loz <lorin@f...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > We recently did a DJ mix for Irish national radio
            > > station 2fm and it's
            > > now available online to download for anyone that
            > > wants it at.......
            > >
            > > http://www.futcha.net/mix.html
            > >
            > > Hope you like it,
            > >
            > > Loz
            > ==========================
            >
            > Hi
            > Any playlist available?

            Its "A" mix...not a dj mix. and a very nice one
            chaz
          • Magnus Lorentz
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27, 2005
              I want that playlist!! - awesome to the max ;)

              /That guy

              Message 6 of 6 , May 28, 2005
                Many appologies for the delay in getting this on here.

                TRACKLISTING

                1. DAMIEN DP - ELATION (SHILOH MIX) - CDR
                2. SHILOH - MANA (ELITE FORCE MIX) - CDR
                3. ATOMIC HOOLIGAN - HEAD - BOTCHIT & SCARPER
                4. TRISCO - SOUTHPAW (FLUKE MIX) - CDR
                5. FREELAND - SUPERNATURAL THING (TOM MIDDLETON MIX) - MARINE PARADE
                6. THE EMISSARY - ANATHEMA - CDR

                We're also about to do a two hour mix for US radio which will be
                downloadable from their site. I'll post the URL when it's available.
                (Plus I'll try and get some Hybrid on there too this time:)

                Many thanks,

                Loz