Re: 'Snyper' Animation

  • Jonathan Davies
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Aram

      Nice animation Aram. I know how much work is involved in producing
      these projects as i was at the NCCA at Bournemouth last year -
      finished the MA Computer Animation course in September. I tried to get
      some Hybrid onto some of my projects but the tracks I tried didn't
      quite fit. I ended up using Crystal Method - PHD for one of my animations.

      The animations are available at http://www.jonathandavies.co.uk The
      two animations I produced last summer are at the end of my 'Full Reel'

      Good luck with the rest of the course Aram.

      JD

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "arambalakjian" <arambalakjian@y...>