Last chance - Please vote for your favourite Hybrid remix

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
      This is your last chance to vote for your favourite Hybrid remix!
      Voting closes midnight this Sat.

      There's still loads of you that haven't voted yet and I'd be really
      happy if you could just spend a min voting....thanks loads :)

      > Vote for your favourite Hybrid remix by sending an email to
      > vote@...(vote "at" hybrid-group.com) with your top 5
      > favourite Hybrid remixes in order of preference...e.g.
      >
      > 1) Remix A (your favourite remix ever!)
      > 2) Remix B (your 2nd favourite remix)
      > 3) Remix C (your 3rd favourite remix)
      > 4) Remix D (your 4th favourite remix)
      > 5) Remix E (your 5th favourite remix)
      >
      > You don't HAVE to name 5 remixes. If you only have 2 favourites,
      then
      > that's cool....send 'em in.
      >
      > You can get some help with remix names at:
      >
      > http://www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp#remixes
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2005
        Problem is I voted for five firm favourites and realised that there's a
        sixth that I want to put in there, but I don't want to depose any
        others :-(