'Snyper' Animation

  • arambalakjian
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hey guys, Im a student at the National Centre for Computer Animation
      in the UK and just finished directing an animation for our second year
      major. Its using the track 'snyper' (edited) from Wide Angle. Please
      let me know what you think!

      DivX version (27mb):

      http://www.aram.me.uk/anarcheffete.avi

      or Real Player version (15mb):

      http://www.diversitymagazine.co.uk/anarcheffete.rmvb

      Cheers!

      Aram Balakjian
    • dishingpump3
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
        Wow! That was pretty damn good.

        I also attempted to do an animation project last year. I used "This is What It Means." I was
        pretty proud of the concept, but the animation itself royally sucked. I'm no animator.

        But yours was impressive. Nice job.

        Tag

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "arambalakjian" <arambalakjian@y...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, Im a student at the National Centre for Computer Animation
        > in the UK and just finished directing an animation for our second year
        > major. Its using the track 'snyper' (edited) from Wide Angle. Please
        > let me know what you think!
        >
        > DivX version (27mb):
        >
        > http://www.aram.me.uk/anarcheffete.avi
        >
        > or Real Player version (15mb):
        >
        > http://www.diversitymagazine.co.uk/anarcheffete.rmvb
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > Aram Balakjian
      • s_lobo_2
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
          Very nice Aram, music fits nicely with the animation. I was always
          very impressed with the Shynola Eye For An Eye animation too.

          wrote:

          > Hey guys, Im a student at the National Centre for Computer Animation
          > in the UK and just finished directing an animation for our second year
          > major. Its using the track 'snyper' (edited) from Wide Angle. Please
          > let me know what you think!
          >
          > DivX version (27mb):
          >
          > http://www.aram.me.uk/anarcheffete.avi
          >
          > or Real Player version (15mb):
          >
          > http://www.diversitymagazine.co.uk/anarcheffete.rmvb
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Aram Balakjian
        • James Warren
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
            Mighty, mighty impressive Aram.

            James

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
              Hi guys just a question

              I know that hybrid are planning to release thier remix and productions 2 cd soon, but does anyone know when that actually might be as can't find the information on the Distinctive website

              Derz

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2005
                Hi Aram

                Nice animation Aram. I know how much work is involved in producing
                these projects as i was at the NCCA at Bournemouth last year -
                finished the MA Computer Animation course in September. I tried to get
                some Hybrid onto some of my projects but the tracks I tried didn't
                quite fit. I ended up using Crystal Method - PHD for one of my animations.

                The animations are available at http://www.jonathandavies.co.uk The
                two animations I produced last summer are at the end of my 'Full Reel'

                Good luck with the rest of the course Aram.

                JD