Funniest E-Bay Item I've Yet To Come By

  • R-Freshhhhh hhh hh h . . . . ....
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2005
    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
        Ahahaha, that's brilliant and insanely stupid at the same time!

        K :)

        > This is the best one yet.
        >
        >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4720744621&rd=1
      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
          I'm assuming he has no intention of selling it. Unbelievable.

          James

          > This is the best one yet.
          >
          >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?>ViewItem&category=06&item=G20744621&r
          >d==1
        • R-Freshhhhh hhh hh h . . . . ....
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
            Obviously Tiesto is one his favorite DJ's & he's values this record very
            much but it must have cost him a fortune in fees to list it,

            >I'm assuming he has no intention of selling it. Unbelievable.
            >
            >James
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 18, 2005
              Why? The listing fee is flat, it's the percentage of sale price that
              will be large, but that will be proportionate to the sale price - and
              any percentage of zero is still zero ;-)

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "R-Freshhhhh hhh hh h . . . . ...."
              <rfresh@f...> wrote:
              it must have cost him a fortune in fees to list it
            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2005
                Just to drag this one back up again he has now relisted this item
                twice and halved the price each time. Now standing at $1800 with one
                day left. Better hurry before it gets snapped up ;-)