Annie Nightingale's Box

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 6:31 AM
      (now there's a subject line)

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/oneclick/recordbox/

      You can vote for what Annie Nightingale should play....

      I just voted for Ils - 'Feed The Addiction'...cool tune.

      Ally
    • Jitesh Mistry
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 6:50 AM
        Cool tune, not sure about the rest of Ils' album though. Still giving it
        more listens at the moment.

        I voted for Feed This Addiction also.
        Seeing the past as he travels into the future
        Emotions of three quarters ago awakened again
        Whilst the disc turns, power subdued only by power
        His power wanes as he sees the dawn
        The dark mind conquered by the irrationalities of life.