Hybrid Live Sets?

  • Mark Karlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I'm new to the list. Does Hybrid ever do their live band show anymore? I'm not big on DJ sets. I saw them open for Moby years ago and was blown away.

      --Mark
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        Hi Mark....welcome to the list :)

        Hybrid usually only do live sets when they have a new album to
        promote. The live sets take a lot of effort, planning, work etc....so
        they just DJ whilst writing more material.

        The new album will hopefully be out some time this year...so soon as
        we have a release date, we should start to see them live again.

        Their DJ sets are very good....but their live sets are an even more
        amazing experience.

        Ally