Updated Hybrid DJ Dates

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 6, 2005
      Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.
      They will be playing at God's Kitchen's Global Gathering on 30th
      July :)

      Remember: Vote in the Hybrid Remix Poll!

      15-Apr-05 Cellar Bar, New York, USA
      16-Apr-05 Avalon (LA), Los Angeles, USA
      29-Apr-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
      30-Apr-05 The Mission @ Ultima Playa, Constanta, Romania

      06-May-05 South West Four Launch @ Heaven, London, United Kingdom
      21-May-05 Eleven50, Atlanta, USA

      03-Jun-05 Fabric, London, United Kingdom
      04-Jun-05 Refresh @ The Opera House, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
      11-Jun-05 Avalon (LA), Los Angeles, USA

      30-Jul-05 God's Kitchen - Global Gathering, Long Marston,
      Stratford, United Kingdom

      Ta,

      Ally
    • Brett Kennelly
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 7, 2005
        Australia. Tell them to come to Australia :( Pleaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee

        >Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.
        >They will be playing at God's Kitchen's Global Gathering on 30th
        >July :)
        >
        >Remember: Vote in the Hybrid Remix Poll!
        >

        >15-Apr-05 Cellar Bar, New York, USA
        <snip>
      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 7, 2005
          Hey Brett....you need to bug your local breaks/housey club to book
          Hybrid. The boys go where they are booked....they don't usually get to
          choose where to go.

          Ally

          > Australia. Tell them to come to Australia :( Pleaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeee
          >

          > >Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.
          > >They will be playing at God's Kitchen's Global Gathering on 30th
          > >July :)
          > >
          > >Remember: Vote in the Hybrid Remix Poll!
        • Chilvers, Simon
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 7, 2005
            Why???....... You going??

            That Air tent they played last year absolutely rocked.... and on reflection,
            their set was probably the blandest of the whole evening! Annoyingly James
            Zebra was on at exactly the same time in the adjacent arena and apparently
            ripped the place apart with a 3 decks, Samplers, CDJ's the lot! (I think it
            was a week or two previous to him doing his Essential Mix)

            Apart from Hybrid's last tune.... which to this day I don't know what it
            was..... their set was a wash out. I don't think they dig playing at
            festivals at all. Chris was pretty drunk by the time they played (3am I
            think) and although it didn't show..... it was a professional DJ Set (I
            don't think even Chris has the nerve to get completely wrecked that he
            couldn't physically DJ).... It just showed in the lack of energy and
            enthusiasm. Although they had just come on after an awesome set from Adam
            Freeland and they were a million miles from the crowd due to the fact they
            were at the back of a stage that was used for a few live bands previous in
            the day! Hopefully they'll do better this year?

            Despite that.. it was an awesome day and I may be pursuaded to go again?

            Si

            Here are the updated DJ dates for Hybrid over the next few months.
            They will be playing at God's Kitchen's Global Gathering on 30th
            July :)

            30-Jul-05 God's Kitchen - Global Gathering, Long Marston,
            Stratford, United Kingdom

            Ta,

            Ally
          • rurishotarrek
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 15, 2005
              I can't wait for the 29th! Hopefully going to see them at Fabric.
              Anyone else gonna be there?
            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 15, 2005
                > Why???....... You going??

                I'm gonna try I reckon. I wanted to go last year, but work
                committments stopped me.

                > That Air tent they played last year absolutely rocked.... and on
                reflection,
                > their set was probably the blandest of the whole evening! Annoyingly
                James
                > Zebra was on at exactly the same time in the adjacent arena and
                apparently
                > ripped the place apart

                Glad to know the nickname Nick and I gave him because we couldn't
                pronounce his actual name is still going strong! :)

                Ally
              • nickbower2000
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 16, 2005
                  Ah fond memories. lol. I actually only refer to James now by any of the
                  names Ally and I jokingly tagged him with. I did think he was quite
                  happy with it, as I'm sure he replied back to us on the GU messageboard
                  and said 'I am now officially known as 'James Zebra'! Very pleasing
                  when you get an official endorsement!

                  I even got chatting to him a couple of years ago in London. I uttered
                  the immortal line 'Hi there...I'm the guy that named you 'James
                  Zebrafinch'.

                  brilliant. [smirk]

                  :)

                  Nick

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>

                • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
                    Hi guys and gals,

                    Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)

                    02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
                    10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
                    17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
                    23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
                    31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania

                    13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom

                    13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

                    http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

                    Ally
                  • Vanessa Linden
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
                      Hey thanks for this
                      Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
                      well?

                      Thanks

                      Vanessa Linden

                      >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
                      >

                      >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
                      >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
                      >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
                      >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
                      >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
                      >
                      >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                      >
                      >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
                      >

                      >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                      >
                      >Ally
                    • Nick Bower
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
                        Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
                        this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
                        i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
                        have done in the past.

                        We'll give you more information as it becomes available.

                        :)

                        Nick

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
                        <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:

                        > Hey thanks for this
                        > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
                        > well?
                        >
                        > Thanks
                        >
                        > Vanessa Linden
                        >

                        > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
                        > >

                        > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
                        > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
                        > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
                        > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
                        > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
                        > >
                        > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                        > >
                        > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
                        > >

                        > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                        > >
                        > >Ally

                      • Daniel Craig
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
                          So long as they hit someplace in the general vicinity of New Mexico (i.e.
                          Arizona or Colorado, Lord knows they wouldn't set foot here.)

                          Dan

                          > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
                          > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
                          > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
                          > have done in the past.
                          >
                          > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
                          >
                          > :)
                          >
                          > Nick
                          >
                          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
                          > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
                          >>
                          >> Hey thanks for this
                          >> Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
                          >> well?
                          >>
                          >> Thanks
                          >>
                          >> Vanessa Linden
                          >>

                          >> >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
                          >> >

                          >> >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
                          >> >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
                          >> >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
                          >> >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
                          >> >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
                          >> >
                          >> >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                          >> >
                          >> >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
                          >> >

                          >> >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                          >> >
                          >> >Ally
                        • jims16v
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 7, 2005
                            Fingers crossed for them playing at Warwick University Students Union
                            again.. I was there when they played there during the tour for Morning
                            Sci-Fi and it was just SUPERB. Was anyone else there for that event?
                            Can't remeber the exact date - I have an appalling memory! :|

                            Cheers,

                            Jim

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:

                            > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
                            > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
                            > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
                            > have done in the past.
                            >
                            > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
                            >
                            > :)
                            >
                            > Nick
                            >
                            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
                            > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hey thanks for this
                            > > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
                            > > well?
                            > >
                            > > Thanks
                            > >
                            > > Vanessa Linden
                            > >

                            > > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
                            > > >

                            > > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
                            > > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
                            > > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
                            > > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
                            > > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
                            > > >
                            > > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                            > > >
                            > > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
                            > > >

                            > > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                            > > >
                            > > >Ally

                          • Ben Abrams
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
                              Hey Jim,

                              I was at Warwick... date was 11th March... blinding gig which finished with Symphony much to everybodys delight. It was particularly memorable for me cause I got to talk to the boys for the
                              first time. Remember them mentioning aeolian harps and 100 piece
                              choirs when I asked them what they had planned for album 3. Wonder
                              if they ended up using them?

                              Managed to get a signed Wide Angle album which my mate promptly lost (I still have n't forgiven him)... Ronnie Traynor promised to send me a new one but unfortunately I never got it. Remember walking out after the gig to be greeted by a blizzard! Lucky I had my Hybrid hoody to keep me warm!

                              Anyway, hope to see some of you at the live gigs next year!

                              PS I recall there was a girl in a pink Hybrid T-Shirt going mad at the front of the stage throughout the gig! Anyone on this list?

                              Ben

                            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
                                Just updating www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp ...

                                13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                                20-Jan-06 The Plug, Sheffield, United Kingdom

                                04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom