Re: RootJoose - Mr Fixit .... cheese on a stick?

  • nickbower2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Michael" <moshie61@h...> wrote:

      Yep. that would have been me. Rootjoose *did* re-invent themselves
      into the far dancier (and better IMO) Rairbirds several years back.

      :)

      Nick

      [snip]> one of their older remixes...do you have the date? ....unless
      im mistaken i remember someone on here saying that rootjoose became
      the rairbirds, or maybe it was just some of the members...i really
      love the rairbirds track 'blow wind blow'....a much better track for
      hybrid to remix i reckon, but then again its kinda hybridish
      already....maybe they decided they liked hybrid's sound more then bob
      the builder....