Re: [Hybrid] Re: Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4 8:22 AM
      > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

      There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

      Dan
    • Phil Stewart
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5 4:11 PM
        On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
        > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
        >
        > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

        Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

        --
        From Phil
        Couldn't resist ;-)
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 6 9:22 AM
          of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

          Rach

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

          > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
          care
          > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
          everyone
          > > could pull it off.
          >
          > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
          >
          > Dan
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 6 2:08 PM
            wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
            <rolleyes>
            chaz