Re: Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
      > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
      > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
      with
      > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

      LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
      like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
      top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
      many people to buy it off the cuff...
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
        > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

        There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

        Dan
      • Phil Stewart
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
          On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
          > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
          >
          > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

          Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

          --
          From Phil
          Couldn't resist ;-)
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
            of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

            Rach

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

            > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
            care
            > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
            everyone
            > > could pull it off.
            >
            > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
            >
            > Dan
          • Chaz Schlueter
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
              wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
              <rolleyes>
              chaz