Re: [Hybrid] Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
      > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

      At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
      expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
      (Dennis Wholey)
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
        Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

        Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

        Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
        if it's rough, baby) single male.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
        A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
          > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
          > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
          with
          > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

          LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
          like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
          top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
          many people to buy it off the cuff...
        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
            > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

            There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

            Dan
          • Phil Stewart
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
              On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
              > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
              >
              > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

              Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

              --
              From Phil
              Couldn't resist ;-)
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                Rach

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                care
                > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                everyone
                > > could pull it off.
                >
                > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                >
                > Dan
              • Chaz Schlueter
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                  wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                  <rolleyes>
                  chaz