Re: Sleepwalking lyrics in a year-old track?!

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      The song on the Buzz Feb 2005 mix is indeed Sleepwalking. When I saw
      Chris at a show in early March, I asked him if they were going to be
      playing new song from Hybrid. He said the song is Sleepwalking which
      he continued, will be on the album and has a strange poem in the
      song. He agreed to give me a thumbs up when it was played. So Chris
      gave me the thumbs up and that is when I first time I heard
      sleepwalking. No mistake it was the same track that I hear on the
      Buzz Recording (which wasn't available until after the SF show).
      The 'falling violins' style in part of the song leaves no doubt it
      is Hybrid.