RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid List

  • Kiri Hatton
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
      Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
      actually have to go!

      >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
      >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
      >
      >:)
      >
      >Nick
    • nickbower2000
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 5, 2005
        Better get yourself down there then Kiri!

        I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
        me away from going down. lol

        Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
        me a nudge!

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:

        > Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
        > actually have to go!
        >

        > >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
        > >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
        > >
        > >:)
        > >
        > >Nick
      • Kiri Hatton
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 8, 2005
          I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have nowhere to
          stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!

          Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*

          Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)

          >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
          >
          >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
          >me away from going down. lol
          >
          >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
          >me a nudge!
          >
          >:)
          >
          >Nick
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
            you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
            friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
            Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
            been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
            the night !

            Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
            into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli, Sapna etc too.

            Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
            that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
            that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).

            wrote:

            > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
            nowhere to
            > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
            >
            > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
            >
            > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
            >

            > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
            > >
            > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
            keep
            > >me away from going down. lol
            > >
            > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
            give
            > >me a nudge!
            > >
            > >:)
            > >
            > >Nick
          • Kiri Hatton
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
              Thanx for the info Nick :)

              Sorry you guys missed out, glad Mr Warren did his best to cheer you up

              I'll definately keep my eyes peeled! Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
              dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So lets
              hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing Glasto
              too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

              Thanx once again for the info!

              Kiri :)

              >From: "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@...>
              >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid List
              >Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:19:48 -0000
              >

              >you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
              >friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
              >Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
              >been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
              >the night !
              >
              >Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
              >into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to
              >bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli,
              >Sapna etc too.
              >
              >Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
              >that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
              >that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).
              >

              >Nick
              >

              >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...>
              >wrote:
              > >
              > > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
              >nowhere to
              > > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
              > >
              > > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
              > >
              > > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
              > >

              > > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
              > > >
              > > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
              >keep
              > > >me away from going down. lol
              > > >
              > > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
              >give
              > > >me a nudge!
              > > >
              > > >:)
              > > >
              > > >Nick

              FRUITY
            • fedgemonkey
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 13, 2005
                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:
                Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
                > dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So
                lets
                > hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing
                Glasto
                > too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

                yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                good either way.
                the dance lineup so far is jaw-dropping, and biff who's one of the
                guys who runs the dance stuff (& also runs the glade festival) has
                said he might have some more surprises for us by tomorrow!
                big sympathy to everyone who had no luck getting tickets, but i'm too
                excited about this thing for words...
              • Pev
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                  fedgemonkey wrote:
                  > yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                  > would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                  > good either way.
                  Yeah, I was rather chuffed to see BT playing on the stage I'm
                  working on to say the least :-) If anyone fancies grabbing a beer
                  while at glasto I'll be hanging about dance area #2 and the Glade
                  as usual, so drop me a line and meet up!

                  ~Pev
                • Clint Boon
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 10, 2005
                    i've heard this thing exists and i would like to know
                    some information...like when it's gonna be released a
                    white (if it is) and how can we hear it?

                    also the above are the same for the Sleepwalking track

                    thanks in advance!