Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • Kiri Hatton
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
      I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

      Kiri

      >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
      >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
      >could pull it off.
      >

      >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
        > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

        At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
        expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
        (Dennis Wholey)
      • Alan Duval
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
          Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

          Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

          Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
          if it's rough, baby) single male.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
          A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
        • Ben Abrams
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
            > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
            > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
            with
            > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

            LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
            like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
            top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
            many people to buy it off the cuff...
          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
              > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

              There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

              Dan
            • Phil Stewart
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                >
                > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                --
                From Phil
                Couldn't resist ;-)
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                  of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                  Rach

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                  > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                  care
                  > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                  everyone
                  > > could pull it off.
                  >
                  > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                  >
                  > Dan
                • Chaz Schlueter
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                    wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                    <rolleyes>
                    chaz