Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • Chris Baugher
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
      On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
      > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
      > hair!
      > > heehee!
      >
      > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
      > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
      > boy band wannabe on the front :|

      The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
      (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
      The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

      As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
      When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
      the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

      (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
        I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

        Kiri

        >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
        >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
        >could pull it off.
        >

        >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
          > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

          At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
          expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
          (Dennis Wholey)
        • Alan Duval
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
            Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

            Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

            Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
            if it's rough, baby) single male.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
            A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
          • Ben Abrams
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
              > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
              > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
              with
              > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

              LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
              like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
              top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
              many people to buy it off the cuff...
            • dcraig@nmt.edu
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                Dan
              • Phil Stewart
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                  On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                  > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                  >
                  > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                  Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                  --
                  From Phil
                  Couldn't resist ;-)
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                    of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                    Rach

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                    > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                    care
                    > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                    everyone
                    > > could pull it off.
                    >
                    > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                    >
                    > Dan
                  • Chaz Schlueter
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                      wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                      <rolleyes>
                      chaz