Metrosexual BT (was: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel)

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 8:47 AM
      > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
      > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
      > could pull it off.

      A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

      Dan
    • Chris Baugher
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1 1:42 PM
        On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
        > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
        > hair!
        > > heehee!
        >
        > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
        > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
        > boy band wannabe on the front :|

        The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
        (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
        The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

        As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
        When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
        the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

        (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

      • Kiri Hatton
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1 2:42 PM
          I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

          Kiri

          >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
          >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
          >could pull it off.
          >

          >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
        • Thomas Touzimsky
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 2 1:47 PM
            > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

            At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

            ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

            "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
            expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
            (Dennis Wholey)
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 2 11:45 PM
              Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

              Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

              Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
              if it's rough, baby) single male.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
              A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 4 6:05 AM
                > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
                with
                > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
                like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
                top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
                many people to buy it off the cuff...
              • dcraig@nmt.edu
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 4 8:22 AM
                  > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                  There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                  Dan
                • Phil Stewart
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 5 4:11 PM
                    On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                    > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                    >
                    > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                    Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                    --
                    From Phil
                    Couldn't resist ;-)
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 6 9:22 AM
                      of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                      Rach

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                      > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                      care
                      > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                      everyone
                      > > could pull it off.
                      >
                      > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                      >
                      > Dan
                    • Chaz Schlueter
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 6 2:08 PM
                        wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                        <rolleyes>
                        chaz