[Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • fedgemonkey
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
      > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
      hair!
      > heehee!

      mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
      wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
      boy band wannabe on the front :|
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
        > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
        > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
        > could pull it off.

        A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

        Dan
      • Chris Baugher
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
          On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
          > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
          > hair!
          > > heehee!
          >
          > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
          > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
          > boy band wannabe on the front :|

          The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
          (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
          The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

          As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
          When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
          the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

          (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

        • Kiri Hatton
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
            I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

            Kiri

            >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
            >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
            >could pull it off.
            >

            >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
              > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

              At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
              expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
              (Dennis Wholey)
            • Alan Duval
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

                Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
                if it's rough, baby) single male.

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
                A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
              • Ben Abrams
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                  > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                  > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
                  with
                  > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                  LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
                  like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
                  top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
                  many people to buy it off the cuff...
                • dcraig@nmt.edu
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                    > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                    There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                    Dan
                  • Phil Stewart
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                      On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                      > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                      >
                      > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                      Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                      --
                      From Phil
                      Couldn't resist ;-)
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                        of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                        Rach

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                        > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                        care
                        > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                        everyone
                        > > could pull it off.
                        >
                        > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                        >
                        > Dan
                      • Chaz Schlueter
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                          wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                          <rolleyes>
                          chaz