Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • Davin Greenwell
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2005
      On Mar 28, 2005, at 1:39 PM, Tim Christensen wrote:
      > Managed to talk to Mike a couple times (at the Remix Hotel discussion
      > panel and after the show at Ultra), and I gotta say, he is one of the
      > nicest guys I've met. So Mike if your listening/reading, thanks for
      > taking the time out to talk to a fan!

      I have never met easier superstars to talk to than Mike and Chris.
      Pure class all the way!

      davin / afk / ariz0na
      http://www.pacificfront.ca - Pacific Front Recordings
    • Tim Christensen
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 2005
        Here are the pics from my cell phone taken at various shows during WMC
        this year, scroll to the bottom for pics from Hybrid & BT @ Ultra.
        Sorry about the poor quality, but again, they were taken on a cell
        phone...

        http://www.tarheeltim.com/wmc/

        Peace-
        Tim
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15, 2005
          tim you must have been right next to us. I was crazy man waving the
          white flag!

          if you can see this link...

          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chazgraphicdesign/album?.dir=bb97&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

          chaz

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Tim Christensen <timc@e...> wrote:

          > Here are the pics from my cell phone taken at various shows during WMC
          > this year, scroll to the bottom for pics from Hybrid & BT @ Ultra.
          > Sorry about the poor quality, but again, they were taken on a cell
          > phone...
          >
          > http://www.tarheeltim.com/wmc/
          >
          > Peace-
          > Tim
        • fedgemonkey
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 16, 2005
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...> wrote:

            > tim you must have been right next to us. I was crazy man waving the
            > white flag!
            >
            > if you can see this link...

            http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chazgraphicdesign/album?.dir=bb97&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

            > chaz

            http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chazgraphicdesign/detail?.dir=bb97&.dnm=6e6b.jpg&.src=ph
            :D
          • Tim Christensen
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 17, 2005
              Ha! Yep I remember you, the crazy guy with the white flag! You were
              actually standing right behind me and a little to my right... You were
              the one who yelled "WHITE LABEL!!!" when they dropped their remix of
              Your House if I remember correctly.... I had to laugh at that.
              Awesome night, thanks for sharing your pics as well.

              -tim