[Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • fedgemonkey
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
      > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
      hair!
      > heehee!

      mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
      wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
      boy band wannabe on the front :|
    • Chaz Schlueter
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
        we were, as always, front and center the whole time.
        chaz

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
          > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
          > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
          > could pull it off.

          A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

          Dan
        • Chris Baugher
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
            On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
            > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
            > hair!
            > > heehee!
            >
            > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
            > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
            > boy band wannabe on the front :|

            The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
            (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
            The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

            As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
            When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
            the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

            (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

          • Kiri Hatton
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
              I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

              Kiri

              >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
              >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
              >could pull it off.
              >

              >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

                At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
                expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
                (Dennis Wholey)
              • Alan Duval
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                  Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

                  Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                  Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
                  if it's rough, baby) single male.

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
                  A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                • Ben Abrams
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                    > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                    > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
                    with
                    > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                    LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
                    like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
                    top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
                    many people to buy it off the cuff...
                  • dcraig@nmt.edu
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                      > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                      There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                      Dan
                    • Phil Stewart
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                        On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                        > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                        >
                        > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                        Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                        --
                        From Phil
                        Couldn't resist ;-)
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                          of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                          Rach

                          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                          > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                          care
                          > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                          everyone
                          > > could pull it off.
                          >
                          > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                          >
                          > Dan
                        • Chaz Schlueter
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                            wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                            <rolleyes>
                            chaz