Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid List

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 31, 2005
      dont forget king unique live.

      On 29 Mar 2005, at 14:26, nickbower2000 wrote:

      If its any consolation i'll be holding an unofficial 'there's now well
      over 1000 hybrid discussion members' party next Friday at
      Turmills...soundtrack to be supplied by a certain Mr. Brian Transeau
      and Nick Warren ;)

      hope to see some of you guys there

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
      wrote:

      > Hi guys and gals.
      >
      > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
      > 1,000 members on this list!
      >
      > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
      > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
      > missed 300 members joining!
      >
      > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
      > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
      > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice
      music ;)

      > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
      >
      > Ally x

    • nickbower2000
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
        I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
        commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Sapna Modi <smodi@c...> wrote:

        > dont forget king unique live.
        >
        > On 29 Mar 2005, at 14:26, nickbower2000 wrote:
        >

        > If its any consolation i'll be holding an unofficial 'there's now well
        > over 1000 hybrid discussion members' party next Friday at
        > Turmills...soundtrack to be supplied by a certain Mr. Brian Transeau
        > and Nick Warren ;)
        >
        > hope to see some of you guys there
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi guys and gals.
        > >
        > > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
        > > 1,000 members on this list!
        > >
        > > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
        > > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
        > > missed 300 members joining!
        > >
        > > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
        > > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
        > > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice
        > music ;)
        > >
        > > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
        > >
        > > Ally x

      • Kiri Hatton
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
          Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
          actually have to go!

          >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
          >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
          >
          >:)
          >
          >Nick
        • nickbower2000
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 5, 2005
            Better get yourself down there then Kiri!

            I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
            me away from going down. lol

            Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
            me a nudge!

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:

            > Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
            > actually have to go!
            >

            > >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
            > >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
            > >
            > >:)
            > >
            > >Nick
          • Kiri Hatton
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 8, 2005
              I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have nowhere to
              stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!

              Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*

              Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)

              >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
              >
              >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
              >me away from going down. lol
              >
              >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
              >me a nudge!
              >
              >:)
              >
              >Nick
            • nickbower2000
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
                you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
                friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
                Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
                been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
                the night !

                Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
                into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli, Sapna etc too.

                Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
                that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
                that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).

                wrote:

                > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
                nowhere to
                > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
                >
                > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
                >
                > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
                >

                > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
                > >
                > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
                keep
                > >me away from going down. lol
                > >
                > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
                give
                > >me a nudge!
                > >
                > >:)
                > >
                > >Nick
              • Kiri Hatton
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
                  Thanx for the info Nick :)

                  Sorry you guys missed out, glad Mr Warren did his best to cheer you up

                  I'll definately keep my eyes peeled! Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
                  dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So lets
                  hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing Glasto
                  too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

                  Thanx once again for the info!

                  Kiri :)

                  >From: "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@...>
                  >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid List
                  >Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:19:48 -0000
                  >

                  >you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
                  >friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
                  >Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
                  >been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
                  >the night !
                  >
                  >Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
                  >into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to
                  >bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli,
                  >Sapna etc too.
                  >
                  >Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
                  >that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
                  >that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).
                  >

                  >Nick
                  >

                  >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...>
                  >wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
                  >nowhere to
                  > > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
                  > >
                  > > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
                  > >
                  > > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
                  > >

                  > > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
                  > > >
                  > > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
                  >keep
                  > > >me away from going down. lol
                  > > >
                  > > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
                  >give
                  > > >me a nudge!
                  > > >
                  > > >:)
                  > > >
                  > > >Nick

                  FRUITY
                • fedgemonkey
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 13, 2005
                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:
                    Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
                    > dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So
                    lets
                    > hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing
                    Glasto
                    > too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

                    yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                    would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                    good either way.
                    the dance lineup so far is jaw-dropping, and biff who's one of the
                    guys who runs the dance stuff (& also runs the glade festival) has
                    said he might have some more surprises for us by tomorrow!
                    big sympathy to everyone who had no luck getting tickets, but i'm too
                    excited about this thing for words...
                  • Pev
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                      fedgemonkey wrote:
                      > yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                      > would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                      > good either way.
                      Yeah, I was rather chuffed to see BT playing on the stage I'm
                      working on to say the least :-) If anyone fancies grabbing a beer
                      while at glasto I'll be hanging about dance area #2 and the Glade
                      as usual, so drop me a line and meet up!

                      ~Pev
                    • Clint Boon
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 10, 2005
                        i've heard this thing exists and i would like to know
                        some information...like when it's gonna be released a
                        white (if it is) and how can we hear it?

                        also the above are the same for the Sleepwalking track

                        thanks in advance!