Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31 8:15 AM
      are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
      of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
      could pull it off.

      i'll post the pics over the weekend :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:

      > i looked for you guys all day too! but never caught a glimpse of
      you.
      > yeah, i was pissed, our camera died two minutes before mike and
      chris started!
      > :( but i managed to get another one on our way to the
      afterparty. more next
      > time around. post yours for all of us to enjoy.
      > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at
      his hair!
      > heehee!
    • fedgemonkey
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 31 10:44 AM
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
        > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
        hair!
        > heehee!

        mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
        wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
        boy band wannabe on the front :|
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 31 1:11 PM
          we were, as always, front and center the whole time.
          chaz

        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
            > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
            > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
            > could pull it off.

            A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

            Dan
          • Chris Baugher
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
              On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
              > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
              > hair!
              > > heehee!
              >
              > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
              > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
              > boy band wannabe on the front :|

              The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
              (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
              The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

              As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
              When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
              the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

              (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

            • Kiri Hatton
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
                I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

                Kiri

                >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
                >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
                >could pull it off.
                >

                >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
              • Thomas Touzimsky
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                  > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

                  At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

                  ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                  "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
                  expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
                  (Dennis Wholey)
                • Alan Duval
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                    Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

                    Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                    Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
                    if it's rough, baby) single male.

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
                    A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                  • Ben Abrams
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                      > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                      > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
                      with
                      > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                      LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
                      like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
                      top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
                      many people to buy it off the cuff...
                    • dcraig@nmt.edu
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                        > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                        There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                        Dan
                      • Phil Stewart
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                          On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                          > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                          >
                          > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                          Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                          --
                          From Phil
                          Couldn't resist ;-)
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                            of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                            Rach

                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                            > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                            care
                            > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                            everyone
                            > > could pull it off.
                            >
                            > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                            >
                            > Dan
                          • Chaz Schlueter
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                              wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                              <rolleyes>
                              chaz