[Hybrid] Re: Your favourite Hybrid Remix? Vote Now!

  • Alan Duval
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2005
      Just to Muddy the Waters a little, may I suggest that straight edits of
      remixes be considered in the same breath as the fuill length versions?
      Not that I imagine anyone will intentionally finger an edit over a full
      length echoplex mix ;-)

      Alan 'Mannish Boy' Duval

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
      wrote:

      > > But they're different. Significantly different in the case of
      those
      > two.
      > >
      > > Dan
      >
      > D'ya know...soon as I pressed 'send' I wondered if it was a good idea
      > afterall :)
      >
      > You're right Dan, I'll keep 'em seperate.
      >
      > Can everyone make sure they clearly mark which remix they mean on the
      email.

      > Ta,
      >
      > Ally
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 7:48 AM
        I am a bit against this...such as the Rob Dougan and FSOL remixes...the edits were edited from the Hybrid remixes by other people
        (if I recall correctly).

        Drew

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 8:39 AM
          > Just to Muddy the Waters a little, may I suggest that straight edits of
          > remixes be considered in the same breath as the fuill length versions?
          > Not that I imagine anyone will intentionally finger an edit over a full
          > length echoplex mix ;-)
          >

          > Alan 'Mannish Boy' Duval

          Actualy, I find the edit of News Years Dub to be much better than the full
          length version.

          Dan
        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18 9:21 AM
            P.S. - You don't HAVE to name 5 remixes. If you only have 2
            favourites, then that's cool....send 'em in.

            Ally

            > send an email to vote@h... (vote "at" hybrid-group.com) with your
            top 5 favourite Hybrid remixes in order of preference...e.g.