Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Ultra and Remix Hotel

  • CPfaff17@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 30, 2005
      i looked for you guys all day too! but never caught a glimpse of you.
      yeah, i was pissed, our camera died two minutes before mike and chris started!
      :( but i managed to get another one on our way to the afterparty. more next
      time around. post yours for all of us to enjoy.
      p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his hair!
      heehee!
    • Rachel
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
        are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
        of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
        could pull it off.

        i'll post the pics over the weekend :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:

        > i looked for you guys all day too! but never caught a glimpse of
        you.
        > yeah, i was pissed, our camera died two minutes before mike and
        chris started!
        > :( but i managed to get another one on our way to the
        afterparty. more next
        > time around. post yours for all of us to enjoy.
        > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at
        his hair!
        > heehee!
      • fedgemonkey
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
          > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
          hair!
          > heehee!

          mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
          wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
          boy band wannabe on the front :|
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005
            we were, as always, front and center the whole time.
            chaz

          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
              > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
              > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
              > could pull it off.

              A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

              Dan
            • Chris Baugher
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
                On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, fedgemonkey wrote:

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, CPfaff17@a... wrote:
                > > p.s. bt is a bit too metrosexual for my liking. i mean, look at his
                > hair!
                > > heehee!
                >
                > mm when i bought movement in still life, i struggled with it, 'cos i
                > wanted to get the 2cd version - but it had bt looking like a complete
                > boy band wannabe on the front :|

                The single CD verdion of MISL here in the states has the boy band picture
                (and I think the music is vastly inferior to the 2 CD UK import).
                The UK import is yellow with the baby on the front.

                As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line with
                the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                (Ok, I'm kidding about that last part hehe!)

              • Kiri Hatton
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
                  I wouldnt say no either...he just takes pride in himself mehe ;)

                  Kiri

                  >are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take care
                  >of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not everyone
                  >could pull it off.
                  >

                  >i'll post the pics over the weekend :)
                • Thomas Touzimsky
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                    > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?

                    At least not if it's only twice per year. ;)

                    ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                    "Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like
                    expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian."
                    (Dennis Wholey)
                  • Alan Duval
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 2, 2005
                      Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser...

                      Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                      Life is getting hard for the rough-and-ready (always ready, especially
                      if it's rough, baby) single male.

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:
                      A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                    • Ben Abrams
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                        > As far as the metro look, Emotional Technology takes the cake.
                        > When I bought it I had to make sure I went through the checkout line
                        with
                        > the girl at the register, not the guy with the Metallica shirt! ;-D

                        LOL... If I did n't know any better I would have said that BT looks
                        like some new age folk singer... not an album cover I would leave on
                        top of my CD pile when I have guests. I hardly think it would attract
                        many people to buy it off the cuff...
                      • dcraig@nmt.edu
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
                          > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...

                          There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                          Dan
                        • Phil Stewart
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                            On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 dcraig@... wrote:
                            > > Farting or burping and then laughing no longer ignorable offences...
                            >
                            > There's a difference between manners and a manicure.

                            Eh, so that's where I've been going wrong ...

                            --
                            From Phil
                            Couldn't resist ;-)
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                              of course. but if you go that extra mile you get a little more... ;)

                              Rach

                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, dcraig@n... wrote:

                              > > are you kidding me? i LOVE a straight guy that knows how to take
                              care
                              > > of himself....i totally dig the hair he's rockin' now....not
                              everyone
                              > > could pull it off.
                              >
                              > A shower and a shave isn't enough anymore?
                              >
                              > Dan
                            • Chaz Schlueter
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 6, 2005
                                wow, you took this thread on a spin....plus, you havent said this much in ages!
                                <rolleyes>
                                chaz