Your favourite Hybrid Remix? Vote Now!

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2005
      It's finally time for the big vote for which is your favourite ever
      Hybrid Remix! ...did I hear someone say 'at last'? ;-)

      Please read the following carefully before you vote.

      I'd like you to send an email to vote@... (vote "at" hybrid-group.com) with your top 5 favourite Hybrid remixes in order of preference...e.g.

      1) Remix A (your favourite remix ever)
      2) Remix B (your 2nd favourite remix)
      3) Remix C (your 3rd favourite remix)
      4) Remix D (your 4th favourite remix)
      5) Remix E (your 5th favourite remix)

      Points for remixes will be 10 points for being your number one, 8
      points for 2nd, 6 points for 3rd, 4 points for 4th and 2 points for
      5th.

      Just to clarify...I mean a remix of another artist by Hybrid.

      You can get some help with remix names at:

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp#remixes

      Please make your email as clear and easy to read as possible (so it
      doesn't take me years to collate the results!)

      So...please vote....make sure you favourite remixes get in there!

      Ally

      http://www.hybrid-group.com
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2005
        Also - please note that if there are one or two slightly different
        remixes of the same track...e.g.

        BT - Godspeed (Hybrid Dub)
        BT - Godspeed (Hybrid Mix)

        ...I'll be grouping those together, as one remix.

        Ta,

        Ally

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2005
          But they're different. Significantly different in the case of those two.

          Dan

        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2005
            > But they're different. Significantly different in the case of those
            two.

            > Dan

            D'ya know...soon as I pressed 'send' I wondered if it was a good idea
            afterall :)

            You're right Dan, I'll keep 'em seperate.

            Can everyone make sure they clearly mark which remix they mean on the email.

            Ta,

            Ally
          • Alan Duval
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31, 2005
              Just to Muddy the Waters a little, may I suggest that straight edits of
              remixes be considered in the same breath as the fuill length versions?
              Not that I imagine anyone will intentionally finger an edit over a full
              length echoplex mix ;-)

              Alan 'Mannish Boy' Duval

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
              wrote:

              > > But they're different. Significantly different in the case of
              those
              > two.
              > >
              > > Dan
              >
              > D'ya know...soon as I pressed 'send' I wondered if it was a good idea
              > afterall :)
              >
              > You're right Dan, I'll keep 'em seperate.
              >
              > Can everyone make sure they clearly mark which remix they mean on the
              email.

              > Ta,
              >
              > Ally
            • Drew Ressler
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1 7:48 AM
                I am a bit against this...such as the Rob Dougan and FSOL remixes...the edits were edited from the Hybrid remixes by other people
                (if I recall correctly).

                Drew

              • dcraig@nmt.edu
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1 8:39 AM
                  > Just to Muddy the Waters a little, may I suggest that straight edits of
                  > remixes be considered in the same breath as the fuill length versions?
                  > Not that I imagine anyone will intentionally finger an edit over a full
                  > length echoplex mix ;-)
                  >

                  > Alan 'Mannish Boy' Duval

                  Actualy, I find the edit of News Years Dub to be much better than the full
                  length version.

                  Dan
                • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 18 9:21 AM
                    P.S. - You don't HAVE to name 5 remixes. If you only have 2
                    favourites, then that's cool....send 'em in.

                    Ally