Hybrid List

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 28, 2005
      Hi guys and gals.

      I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
      1,000 members on this list!

      We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
      our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
      missed 300 members joining!

      Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
      members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
      lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice music ;)

      Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.

      Ally x
    • Francine Chokanis
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 28, 2005
        That is great!!

        >We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
        >our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
        >missed 300 members joining!
        >
        >Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
        >members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a >lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice >music ;)
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 28, 2005
          we were at like 975 or something on friday. Maybe all the people joined after Ultra...
          Chaz

          \--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...> wrote:

          > Hi guys and gals.
          >
          > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
          > 1,000 members on this list!
          >
          > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
          > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
          > missed 300 members joining!
          >
          > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
          > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
          > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice music ;)
          >
          > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
          >
          > Ally x
        • Francine Chokanis
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 28, 2005
            I just have to say that I met Hybrid at Ultra in Miami this past
            Saturday. They did a great set. Not only was it an amazing experience to
            see and hear them, but they are two of the modt down to earth people I
            have ever met.

            My husband, is a producer and Hybrid has been his inspiration for years.
            They took the time to talk to us and showed that they are not only
            extremly talented but good at heart as well.

            Thank You Mike and Chris!

            Francine and Erik ..aka Exotic E
          • nickbower2000
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 29, 2005
              If its any consolation i'll be holding an unofficial 'there's now well
              over 1000 hybrid discussion members' party next Friday at
              Turmills...soundtrack to be supplied by a certain Mr. Brian Transeau
              and Nick Warren ;)

              hope to see some of you guys there

              :)

              Nick

              wrote:

              > Hi guys and gals.
              >
              > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
              > 1,000 members on this list!
              >
              > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
              > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
              > missed 300 members joining!
              >
              > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
              > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
              > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice
              music ;)

              > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
              >
              > Ally x
            • Sapna Modi
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 31, 2005
                dont forget king unique live.

                wrote:

                > Hi guys and gals.
                >
                > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
                > 1,000 members on this list!
                >
                > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
                > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
                > missed 300 members joining!
                >
                > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
                > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
                > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice
                music ;)

                > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
                >
                > Ally x

              • nickbower2000
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
                  I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
                  commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...

                  :)

                  Nick

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Sapna Modi <smodi@c...> wrote:

                  > dont forget king unique live.
                  >
                  > On 29 Mar 2005, at 14:26, nickbower2000 wrote:
                  >

                  > If its any consolation i'll be holding an unofficial 'there's now well
                  > over 1000 hybrid discussion members' party next Friday at
                  > Turmills...soundtrack to be supplied by a certain Mr. Brian Transeau
                  > and Nick Warren ;)
                  >
                  > hope to see some of you guys there
                  >
                  > :)
                  >
                  > Nick
                  >
                  > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi guys and gals.
                  > >
                  > > I'm not entirely sure how. but I completely missed that we'd hit over
                  > > 1,000 members on this list!
                  > >
                  > > We're now at 1,255. I think that Yahoo Groups must have re-calculated
                  > > our membership when they re-designed the site. Either that, or I just
                  > > missed 300 members joining!
                  > >
                  > > Anyway...I'll take this as an opportunity to welcome the new
                  > > members...tell you all you're fantastic and I'm glad that we've got a
                  > > lovely little community of people who think Hybrid make quite nice
                  > music ;)
                  > >
                  > > Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter.
                  > >
                  > > Ally x

                • Kiri Hatton
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
                    Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
                    actually have to go!

                    >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
                    >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
                    >
                    >:)
                    >
                    >Nick
                  • nickbower2000
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 5, 2005
                      Better get yourself down there then Kiri!

                      I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
                      me away from going down. lol

                      Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
                      me a nudge!

                      :)

                      Nick

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:

                      > Sweet jesus, BT's playing in the UK! I have so much work to do but i
                      > actually have to go!
                      >

                      > >I haven't! But as there'll be so many decent acts on, I think I'll be
                      > >commiting myself to just those two. Never say never though...
                      > >
                      > >:)
                      > >
                      > >Nick
                    • Kiri Hatton
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 8, 2005
                        I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have nowhere to
                        stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!

                        Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*

                        Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)

                        >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
                        >
                        >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't keep
                        >me away from going down. lol
                        >
                        >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me, give
                        >me a nudge!
                        >
                        >:)
                        >
                        >Nick
                      • nickbower2000
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
                          you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
                          friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
                          Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
                          been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
                          the night !

                          Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
                          into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli, Sapna etc too.

                          Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
                          that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
                          that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).

                          wrote:

                          > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
                          nowhere to
                          > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
                          >
                          > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
                          >
                          > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
                          >

                          > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
                          > >
                          > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
                          keep
                          > >me away from going down. lol
                          > >
                          > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
                          give
                          > >me a nudge!
                          > >
                          > >:)
                          > >
                          > >Nick
                        • Kiri Hatton
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
                            Thanx for the info Nick :)

                            Sorry you guys missed out, glad Mr Warren did his best to cheer you up

                            I'll definately keep my eyes peeled! Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
                            dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So lets
                            hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing Glasto
                            too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

                            Thanx once again for the info!

                            Kiri :)

                            >From: "nickbower2000" <nickbower2000@...>
                            >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid List
                            >Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:19:48 -0000
                            >

                            >you didn't miss much, Kiri. Bt cancelled with Turnmills at 9pm on
                            >friday night, posters were placed on the walls of the club outside.
                            >Apparently he had travel problems. I'm still very, very gutted....its
                            >been 8 years since i've seen him perform and thought last friday was
                            >the night !
                            >
                            >Nick Warren did his best to cheer all those who still decided to go
                            >into the club...a good set from him....respect to him for that. Good to
                            >bump into all the people I did whilst on my travels round the club...Oli,
                            >Sapna etc too.
                            >
                            >Kiri, the Turnmills door staff took all our ticket stubs and said
                            >that they'd get in touch with a re-scheduled gig date. (I'm hearing
                            >that this may be in 3 months time, so keep your eyes peeled).
                            >

                            >Nick
                            >

                            >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...>
                            >wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I can't go! My London mates who were going cant now, so i have
                            >nowhere to
                            > > stay, more importantly nowhere to get ready!
                            > >
                            > > Guess i'll have to wait another 4 years for BT to come over *cries*
                            > >
                            > > Have a wicked night you guys, someone take some pics! :)
                            > >

                            > > >Better get yourself down there then Kiri!
                            > > >
                            > > >I'm currently fighting the aftermath of flu, wild horses wouldn't
                            >keep
                            > > >me away from going down. lol
                            > > >
                            > > >Hope to bump into some of you on the dancefloor. If you see me,
                            >give
                            > > >me a nudge!
                            > > >
                            > > >:)
                            > > >
                            > > >Nick

                            FRUITY
                          • fedgemonkey
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 13, 2005
                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...> wrote:
                              Mr BT is playing Glastonbury so i hear,
                              > dont have tickets for that, another gig i wont be able to go to! So
                              lets
                              > hope this Turnmills gig happens. I see Hybrid shall also be playing
                              Glasto
                              > too, that's going to be a pretty cool gig!

                              yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                              would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                              good either way.
                              the dance lineup so far is jaw-dropping, and biff who's one of the
                              guys who runs the dance stuff (& also runs the glade festival) has
                              said he might have some more surprises for us by tomorrow!
                              big sympathy to everyone who had no luck getting tickets, but i'm too
                              excited about this thing for words...
                            • Pev
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 29, 2005
                                fedgemonkey wrote:
                                > yep! bt playing live, i'm assuming that hybrid are doing a dj set -
                                > would make my day if it was a live set but i doubt it and it's all
                                > good either way.
                                Yeah, I was rather chuffed to see BT playing on the stage I'm
                                working on to say the least :-) If anyone fancies grabbing a beer
                                while at glasto I'll be hanging about dance area #2 and the Glade
                                as usual, so drop me a line and meet up!

                                ~Pev
                              • Clint Boon
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 10, 2005
                                  i've heard this thing exists and i would like to know
                                  some information...like when it's gonna be released a
                                  white (if it is) and how can we hear it?

                                  also the above are the same for the Sleepwalking track

                                  thanks in advance!