Re: No Jody at conference...

  • fedgemonkey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...> wrote:
      > if that is true, it sucks. we cant seem to get both WOW and Hybrid
      at the same time...

      have they ever been seen at the same place at the same time? are you
      completey sure they're not the same person?

      ;|
    • Alan Duval
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2005
        I can confirm that I've seen Mike and Jody DJing at the same party,
        as for Chris and Nick... ;-)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "fedgemonkey" <dave.m.holt@g...>

        wrote:
        if that is true, it sucks. we cant seem to get both WOW and Hybrid at
        the same time...
      • Chaz Schlueter
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2005
          I saw Mike and Chris, no Jody

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Duval" <propellerheadcase@h...> wrote:

          > I can confirm that I've seen Mike and Jody DJing at the same party,
          > as for Chris and Nick... ;-)
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "fedgemonkey" <dave.m.holt@g...>
          > wrote:
          > have they ever been seen at the same place at the same time? are you
          > completey sure they're not the same person?
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chaz Schlueter" <chazsch@b...>
          > wrote:
          > if that is true, it sucks. we cant seem to get both WOW and Hybrid at
          > the same time...
        • Chaz Schlueter
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2005
            yes, I have been at a party where they were together...at Opium Garden three years ago
            during conference..Tayo, Freq, Hybrid, WoW.

            That kicked ass